Wednesday, December 16, 2009

The Last Day

here is an awesome 360 pan of the students on the balcony of the center on the last day in Jerusalem!!!

http://www.360cities.net/image/byucenterstudentsfall2009

I leave tonight/ tomorrow morning at 2 am and I am 100% excited to go home for Christmas, and 100% traumatized to be leaving this place and these people. We sang " Each Heart that Touches us for Good" and "God be With you Till we Meet Again" yesterday and I totally LOST it both times.
today, however, was the perfect day. It was a free day and we were able to go out in the city. My goal goign into the city today was to make it one to remember for a lifetime, to typify my experience here. And it exceeded all my expectations! I really feel like had Christ gone to the Old City today, he would have done exactly as I had. It is the most amazing feeling!!! Here is the condensed rundown:
Nathan, Alison, Sarah and I went to the Temple Mount and the Dome of the Rock first thing this morning

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers