Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Back to BY-ZOO!

Where all those dreams come true....

"My life is a workout Video" -exercises during the 11 hour car trip! WORK IT NATE!
Bridesmaids!


Well, in discovering that I haven't touched this blog since I was in the Holy Land (over a semester ago) I am happy to report that Steph's Wild Adventures have continued! Even though I'm writing this completely for my own benefit, a travel-log of adventures is always good to have.

Winter semester at BYU was stellar: great roommates, fantastic ward, fun boys. I even pulled off a 4.0! Since winter ended however (the semester, not the weather dang it), the real adventures have begun!

My good friend Aubrey Dangerfield has burnt her "single" card and joyously threw the ashes to the wind.She is now Mrs. Brock Tyler and an ADORABLE wife. I was priviledged to be a bridesmaid for her and it was really rewarding to share in her big day!

I Bought a new camera...ah!!!! A canon rebel T1i with HD video and I"M IN LOVE with it. It was a bit of a compulsive buy, but what the heck?! I needed something in my life that found the world as beautiful as I did!

I just got back from a roadtrip through Vegas to Disneyland and Huntington beach. The ocean was too chilly for a refreshing romp, but the weather was perfect for the happiest place on earth!! I'm in love with Disneyland. I'm not a Disneyaddict by any stretch of my extensive imagination, but I am enraptured with the tangible magic of the Magic Kingdom. Call me a wishful romantic, but that place makes me feel any dream can come true! I went with a few best friends and a few new ones and had a ball!

I have had four invitations to go to Disneyland this month....We'll see how many I can make happen! ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers