Monday, October 5, 2009

My random favorite things now!

1- I LOVE my head lamp flashlight. I almost didn't buy one, but $15 at walmart has brought me so much joy. Caving is 100% amazing with a headlamp!
2-Candybars. I have never loved them before, but now i'm a little obsessed. There aren't really baked goods here, so those are THE thing. O dear I hope I break this habbit!
3-Pita bread- breakfast, lunch, dinner, desert: Legit pita bread makes the whole world better.
4-MAIL!!! O wait. that was already a favorite thing. and I haven't gotten any here. hm.
5-The scriptures! They already were, but now the Old Testament has entered my heart. :)
6-My pink plastic, 25 cent headband. With my hair in the between, awkward stage, it has been a life saver because my hair is SO frustrating when it won't stay out of my face! Espcially when i sweat buckets everyday walzing up and down these steep hills.
7- Fanny pack- i wish I could bring these back to fashion. They really do rock and are 100% convienient.
8- MY CAMERA!!!! I have developed this obsession with photography and I take tons of artsy pictures and lots of them turn out darn good if i do say so myself. My dream is to have a great camera. Like a canon Rebel or m11 or something. sigh. but my little cannon sureshot has done some amazing things!
9-Sweet potatoes. the cafeteria is so good here and makes the most delicious sweet potato soups, sweet salads, salty salads, fries, cubes, you name it. so good. there are no words.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers